Meet Snowball, a beautiful three year-old all-white cat available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Snowball was brought to the shelter through no fault of her own with her son, Casper. Her previous owner had her for approximately two years and (unfortunately) her new landlord stated NO PETS! Although Snowball and Casper were brought in together, they do not need to be adopted together. Her foster-to-adopt fee has been waived, so she is free to her loving, forever home! Can you be the forever family where Snowball can be a spoiled, indoors girl for the rest of her life? Anyone interested in Snowball, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if there are other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Snowball home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (317) 392-5127.
Snowball is …
– a sweet and calm girl who enjoys people-watching out the window and the finer things of indoor life.
– mother to Casper, but they do not need to be adopted together.
– wonderful with children and other cats, but untested with dogs.
– litter-box trained.
– up-to-date on her FVRCP/FeLV boosters, wormer, vaccinations and on Advantage flea treatment.
– FREE to her loving, forever home!