Meet Casper, a gorgeous one year-old all-white cat available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Casper was brought to the shelter through no fault of his own, along with his mom, Snowball. It turns out that Casper really doesn’t like being both an indoor/outdoor cat and isn’t interested in property lines or boundaries (or leaving the neighbors alone) … if he’s outdoors, he’s going to explore! Although Casper and Snowball were brought in together, they do not need to be adopted together. His foster-to-adopt fee has been waived, so he’s free to his loving, forever home! Casper is a friendly little guy, so don’t be scared to give this sweet boy his forever home! Anyone interested in Casper, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if you have other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Casper home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (317) 392-5127.
Casper is …
– playful and sweet and enjoys the finer things of being an indoor cat.
– son to Snowball, but they do not need to be adopted together.
– wonderful with children and other cats, but untested with dogs.
– litter-box trained.
– up-to-date on his FVRCP/FeLV boosters, wormer, vaccinations and on Advantage flea treatment.
– FREE to his loving, forever home!