Meet Romeo, a handsome, but lonely, Pit Bull Terrier available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Romeo (along with his lady love, Juliet) were found dumped at the local airport and their histories were a complete mystery. No one knew who abandoned this sweet pair and both were sent to Vet Tech to get the full treatment of spay/neuter, vaccinations and microchipping. Juliet was a happy-go-lucky girl and got adopted, so now this sweet loverboy is left sad and forlorn, waiting for his very own forever home. He doesn’t give the best kennel presentation because he’s just so anxious to get out and meet people, especially if it means he gets to play and go for a long walk! Romeo is a young guy who loves kids and has a lot of energy and love to give a family, he just wants a chance! Anyone interested in Romeo, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if there are other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Salvation home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at email@example.com or call at (317) 392-5127. (Also, due to Romeo being a Pit Bull, it’s very important to either own your home or have written permission from your landlord!)
Romeo is …
– a sad boy who is missing his former lady love and can’t wait for the chance at his own forever home.
– full of energy and loves to play and take long walks!
– good with children and some dogs, but best in a home without cats and needs a meet-and-greet with any other dogs in the home prior to adoption.
– up-to-date on his vaccinations and wormed.
– FREE to his loving, forever home!