Meet Jackson, a handsome two or three year-old Boxer/Husky mix available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Jackson was surrendered by his owner when it was discovered that he does NOT play well with other male dogs (and how is this his fault?). However, he does well with female dogs, loves children and is a super smart boy who is great on a leash and has great potential for learning new things. Jackson is a very happy-go-lucky and carefree boy who deserves a loving home where he has plenty of room to play and be active with his forever family. Are you in need of a happy, smiling boy to brighten your life and heart? Anyone interested in Jackson, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if there are other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Jackson home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (317) 392-5127.
Jackson is …
– a happy-go-lucky and friendly boy who would benefit from plenty of room to play.
– a smart boy who is great on a leash, knows the commands for “sit” and “lay” and has been trained on an electric fence.
– best in a home without cats and other male dogs, but okay with female dogs as long as there’s a meet-and-greet before the adoption.
– up-to-date on his vaccinations and wormed.
– FREE to his loving, forever home!
*UPDATE: Jackson’s family changed its mind on relinquishing him and took him back home … we wish Jackson the best!*