Meet Jack Clay, a dashing one year-old Boxer/Blackmouth Cur/Doberman mix available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Jack (named in honor of the newest animal control officer and the man who brought him to this amazing shelter!) was found as a stray in a local neighborhood and no one claimed him (which I find hard to believe … I mean, look at that handsome face!). Jack is very food-motivated and knows the command “sit” as long as there’s a treat handy! Because he was brought in as a stray, it’s unsure how he is with other dogs, but boy does this boy love to play and has plenty of energy to spare! Anyone interested in Jack, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Jack home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at email@example.com or call at (317) 392-5127.
Jack Clay is …
– approximately one year old and full of plenty of energy for fun and playtime!
– very food-motivated (he already knows the command for “sit”) and would really benefit from a fenced-in yard and a forever family with the time to train him further.
– good with children, but it’s unsure how he is with cats and other dogs, so a meet-and-greet with any future animal siblings is a must!
– up-to-date on his vaccinations and heartworm negative.
– FREE to his loving, forever home!