Meet Dita Von Treats, a social and curious two year-old domestic short hair available for adoption through Mended Hearts Rescue! Dita is a beautiful and happy girl who loves to explore her surroundings (she even likes to be walked outdoors on a leash and harness!) and she adores attention … she’ll flop down and stretch out to encourage anyone and everyone to give her a belly rub! She’s great with children and dogs and loves to be with her people, snuggling and cuddling as long as you want. She’s deaf, but it doesn’t slow her down or impede her in any way (it’s probably not such a bad thing in a home with loud kiddos!) … it’s just something her forever family needs to know before adopting. Is your home in need of an affectionate feline who’s ready to steal your heart? If you’re interested in meeting Dita Von Treats, please contact Mended Hearts Rescue on their website at http://www.mhrindy.org/adoption-inquiry.
Dita Von Treats is …
– very social and curious and loves to explore … she even walks on a leash and harness!
– very affectionate and really loves belly rubs!
– good with children and dogs.
– litter-box trained.
– up-to-date on her vaccinations and negative for FIV and FeLV.
Dita Von Treats is special needs because …
– she is deaf, though it doesn’t require special medical attention or impeded her life in any way; it’s just important for her forever family to know this before adoption and to know she MUST be an indoors cat.