Meet Lucas, a mellow three year-old domestic medium hair available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Lucas was brought in as a stray in August after being found at the local Salvation Army, and with no collar, microchip or missing report, he was ready to find his forever home! He was one of the fortunate felines chosen for the amazing Vet Tech program where it was discovered that, while otherwise healthy, Lucas was FIV positive. There is no cure and no specific treatment for FIV positive kitties, but there can be some options to keep them healthy for as long as possible! Do you have room in your heart and home for this adorable and mellow boy? Anyone interested in Lucas, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if you have other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Lucas home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at email@example.com or call at (317) 392-5127.
Lucas is …
– a sweet and mellow boy who is the Champion of Chill!
– an absolute lover who is good with children.
– litter-box trained.
– up-to-date on his vaccinations and wormed.
– FREE to his loving, forever home!
Lucas is special needs because …
– he is FIV positive, and while there is no cure or specific treatment, he will need extra care and to have his condition monitored.