Meet Ed, a sad, but sweet, five year-old tiger-striped tabby cat available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Ed was recently relinquished by his owner after he decided that due to his constant traveling for the hospice care of a family member it was unfair to Ed to be left alone so often. His BFF was relinquished in December when his owner had surgery and couldn’t care for two kitties, so Ed is a very lonely and sad kitty who wishes he could be in his forever home (maybe with another kitty friend) right meow! Ed is quite the husky boy, but because of his sadness he hasn’t felt like eating much and could truly use some love and comfort food right about now! Are you the forever family that can help Ed feel happy and love life again? Anyone interested in Ed, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must, especially if there are other pets in the home!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Ed home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at email@example.com or call at (317) 392-5127.
Ed is …
– a sad, but sweet, husky boy who just wants to go home … maybe YOUR home?
– good with children and other cats, untested with dogs.
– litter-box trained.
– microchipped through Pet Link.
– up-to-date on his boosters, wormer and flea preventative (he will receive his rabies vaccine upon adoption).
– FREE to his loving, forever home!