Meet Jolene, a sweet five year-old Treeing Walker Coonhound available for adoption at the Shelbyville/Shelby County Animal Shelter! Jolene first showed up at the shelter on New Year’s Eve and was fortunate enough to be chosen for the Vet Tech program, and fast forward three months she was turn-key ready to find her forever family. Now she’s back after her last home didn’t work out the way everyone had hoped, due to any number of reasons (not a good hunting dog, nervous around noises, etc.). Her last adoptive family said that she’d had a few accidents in the home, but it could be due to her stressful reaction to loud noises or being left alone. Jolene would benefit from a forever family where there is someone that can be home and patiently work with her on her fears and worries (and where she’s the only pet, along with no small children). Are you the patient and loving forever home where Jolene can thrive and find her voice again? Anyone interested in Jolene, please check the link above for hours of operation and adoption requirements (meet and greets are a must!). Once your application has been approved, you get to take Jolene home that day! Any additional questions, please email Chris Browder at email@example.com or call at (317) 392-5127.
Jolene is …
– a nervous girl who is easily stressed by loud noises and would benefit from a patient home where someone could be with her during the day to work on boosting her confidence.
– best be the only pet in the home and with no small children.
– mostly housebroken, though she’d had a few accidents in her previous home.
– up-to-date on her vaccinations, wormed and heartworm negative.
– FREE to her loving, forever home!