Meet Stevie, a sweet Boxer mix available for adoption through Mended Hearts Rescue! Stevie is a sassy girl who was originally brought to MHR for a broken leg, but she’s healed nicely and is ready to play with her forever family! Stevie loves to romp in the yard and would greatly benefit from a fenced-in yard for continued fun, but she also loves to just lay back and chew on toys! She is continuing to work on housetraining and already knows several commands (such as “sit” and “shake”), but she could use continued training with positive reinforcement (she’s VERY food-motivated!). Stevie gets along well with other dogs, but prefers laid-back companions instead of high-energy, in-your-face doggie friends and is untested with children and cats. If you’re interested in meeting Stevie, please contact Mended Hearts Rescue on their website at http://www.mhrindy.org/adoption-inquiry. Stevie’s adoption fee is $200.
Stevie is …
– sassy and playful and would benefit from having a fenced-in yard.
– working on housetraining and will need a forever family that can continue to work with her on this.
– already good with the commands “sit” and “shake” and is very food-motivated to continue her education!
– untested with children and cats, but good with doggie siblings, preferably with easygoing personalities.
– up-to-date on her vaccinations.