Meet Orbison, a hilarious six or seven year-old Beagle available for adoption through Waldo’s Muttley Crew! This adorable boy is blind, though you would never know it by how he romps and gets around … he can jump on the couch for a snuggle just like any other dog! He absolutely loves to play with other dogs and gets along well with everyone, though one of his favorite things to do is curl up against you in bed to fall asleep. He’s not a big barker, but he does make the silliest grunts and groans when he’s getting belly rubs and rubbing his back against the sofa! He’s a little guy at only 15 pounds, so though he’s done amazing with potty-training, he doesn’t like to do his business in the cold weather … do you have a sweater with Orbison’s name on it? If you’re interested in giving Orbison his loving, forever home, please check out Waldo’s Muttley Crew online for adoption applications (there are both the online and downloadable versions) and any questions can be sent to email@example.com. Orbison’s adoption fee is $225.
Orbison is …
– a very sweet boy who gets along well with everyone!
– not a big barker, but makes silly noises when getting lovin’ from his family!
– good with children, cats and other dogs.
– housebroken, though he’ll need a sweater for cold weather potty time!
– up-to-date on his vaccinations and current on flea/heartworm preventative.
Orbison is special needs because …
– he’s blind, though you’d never know by the way he plays and masters his surroundings; he will require no special care for his lack of eyesight.