Meet Sunnie and Pennie, a bonded pair of Persian half-siblings available for adoption through Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue! Sunnie is a very handsome three year-old cream and white who loves to be groomed (don’t you just want to pet that luxurious fur?) and can make friends with anyone! Pennie (with the ADORABLE smooshy face!) is a much more shy two year-old tortoiseshell who takes her social cues from big brother, though she warms up after awhile and loves to play (especially with a laser pointer!). Both of these beauties are registered Persians with Cat Fanciers Associations and, as they are a bonded pair, MUST be adopted together! Sunnie and Pennie could potentially go to a home with other cats as long as their family takes it slow and need to be in a home without small children. If you are wanting double the trouble and double the fun, please contact Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue at email@example.com … their adoption fee is $650.
Sunnie & Pennie are …
– a bonded pair of Persian half-siblings that MUST be adopted together!
– friendly (Sunnie) and shy (Pennie), though Pennie warms up quickly and they both love to play!
– best in a home without small children, but potentially good with other cats after a slow introduction.
– registered Persians with Cat Fanciers Association.
– litter-box trained.
– neutered and spayed, respectively.
– up-to-date on their vaccinations.