Meet Charlie and Lili, a bonded pair of 12 year-old sisters available for adoption through Mended Heart Rescue! What’s better than adopting two adorable kitties who love each other in one fell swoop? Finding out their adoption fee has already been sponsored AND that they’re fully vetted, front declawed, spayed and had recent bloodwork to show they’re in AMAZING health! Charlie and Lili have never lived with other animals and would do best as the only pets in the home, but it would be wonderful if these two sisters could be adopted together … as soon as you meet them you can see just how much they love each other. Both Charlie and Lili can be a bit shy at first, but once they get to know you they love to be pet and brushed! Are you the forever home these sisters deserve to find in their golden years? If you’re interested in meeting Charlie and Lili, please contact Mended Hearts Rescue on their website at http://www.mhrindy.org/adoption-inquiry.
Charlie & Lili are …
– a bonded pair of senior sisters who would LOVE to be adopted together (they’re very low-maintenance girls … why stop with adopting one?)!
– a bit shy when you first meet them, but once they warm up they love attention and being brushed!
– best as the only pets in the home.
– front declawed.
– litter-box trained.
– up-to-date on their vaccinations.
– FREE to their loving, forever home due to their adoption fee being sponsored!