Meet Pizza, a cuddly three year-old mixed breed available for adoption through Mended Hearts Rescue! Pretty much loves pizza, right? Well, Pizza loves everyone, so the feeling is mutual! He loves to cuddle, snuggle and be the center of attention of his people (he just loves making everyone happy!), but he’s also on the laid-back and quiet side. Pizza is crate-trained and his foster family has said that he likes to have a “Pizza Party” when he’s first out of his crate to stretch and be silly (sounds like fun to me!). He’s not a big fan of cats, has spent most of his life with dogs, but can be a bit picky with canine friends, so a meet-and-greet with any future siblings is a must! Pizza has also had issues with his legs, which his foster family has been helping him with as far as pain management, so his future forever family will want to continue working with him to keep him as pain-free as possible. Are you ready to have a life-long Pizza Party and give this cuddlebug his forever home? If you’re interested in meeting Pizza, please contact Mended Hearts Rescue on their website at http://www.mhrindy.org/adoption-inquiry. Pizza’s adoption fee is $200.
Pizza is …
– very sweet, cuddly and loving … he’s all about being the center of attention!
– not a fan of cats, usually good with other dogs, but can be picky about canine friends, so meet-and-greet with any future doggy siblings is a MUST!
– on pain management for his legs, so his future forever family will need to be instructed by his current foster family on how to continue his current regimen.
– house- and crate-trained.
– up-to-date on vaccinations and heartworm negative.