Meet Dutch, a handsome 4 year-old Dutch Shepherd mix available for adoption through Tails & Trails Rescue! This guy really wants to find his forever home, he’s been at the rescue the longest at 775 days after being rescued from a drug home that police seized. His sweet doggy smile just begs a family to take him home and love him forever. He’s not a huge fan of children or cats and can be a tad dog selective, but loves playing with bigger, bossy females. He’s very smart and know how to sit, stay, lay down and loves to play fetch and go on jogs … he’s even treadmill-trained! If you like to stay busy and want a best friend that can keep up with you, Dutch is your boy! If you’re interested in fostering or adopting Dutch, please fill out an application on the Tails & Trails website. His adoption fee is $260.
Dutch is …
– a busy boy and needs an experienced owner who can be active with him. He also needs to be in a home with a fence at least six feet tall.
– very smart and knows several commands.
– best in a home with no children or cats and would need to meet any dog siblings ahead of time.
– crate- and house-trained.
– up-to-date on his vaccinations.
*For more information on Tails & Trails Rescue, please check out my feature … it’s a wonderful place to find your next canine companion!*
Dutch even has his very own Facebook page, so please check him out!