Meet Fallon and Fergus, a bonded pair of best friends available for adoption through Waldo’s Muttley Crew! Fallon is a beautiful four year-old Great Pyrenees mix, Fergus is a goofy one and a half year-old Coonhound mix and these two are each other’s missing puzzle pieces … they truly complete each other and cannot be separated, so don’t ask to adopt just one! Poor Fallon was beaten, abused and completely terrified of men when originally brought to the rescue, but this brave girl has made huge strides in the past three years thanks to the patience of volunteers and playing with other dogs. She’s still cautious with strangers, but if you take your time and give her treats, you’re rewarded with her love and trust and it’s so worth it! Fergus is your comic relief and the entertainer of the two, he will absolutely leave you rolling! Where one is a shy lady, the other is a rambunctious comedian, but both will steal your hearts and you can’t have one without the other … don’t you need some light and laughter in your life? If you’re interested in giving Fallon and Fergus their forever home, please check out Waldo’s Muttley Crew online for an adoption applications (there are both the online and downloadable versions) and any questions can be sent to email@example.com. their adoption fee is $300 and they MUST be adopted together.
Fallon & Fergus are …
– a bonded pair and MUST be adopted together!
– shy and wary of strangers and a goofball and a bit of a comedian, respectively.
– love to play outdoors, wrestle and play with toys!
– great with other dogs, but best in a home without cats.
– spayed and neutered, respectively.
– up-to-date on their vaccinations and current on heartworm preventative.